Make yourself more aware about the changes being taking place surrounding you and learn new things. Then use that new knowledge to start pulling up and modifying old knowledge. This way you will unlearn and relearn.
Over to you now, what do you feel, is unlearning important for growth and success in life?
Share with us in comment section your experiences and views on how unlearning can change the life?
Originally appeared in invajy.com
You may also like:
- Nine Habits of Truly Confident People
- The 7 Habits of Truly Genuine People
- 12 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Definitely Bring Back In Trend
- 7 Mindful Habits That Are Hard to Adopt But Will Benefit You Forever
- 5 Everyday Habits That Reveals A Lot Of Things About Us