Are You More Of An Empath Or A Narcissist?
An empath is someone who is very sensitive and connected to other people’s emotions, energy, motivations, and feelings. They take into account the needs and desires of others and sometimes even take on other people’s emotions so that they literally can feel what that person (or animal) is going through. When an empath makes a decision they do what is best for everyone around them, even if it means they may suffer or be negatively impacted.
In contrast, a narcissist is someone who is more concerned with their own self rather than anyone else. They put their own needs, wants, desires, and emotions first when deciding what to do and seek personal power and success over the greater good. Narcissists do not take into account how their actions may hurt others in their quest for glory and social status, and they’re blind to the damage that they may, and often do end up causing.
While a rare few people are complete empaths or narcissists, most others fall somewhere in between the two polar opposites. How much of an empath versus how much of a narcissist you are can be measured by evaluating your answers to the questions posed in this quiz? Take it now to figure out where you fall on the spectrum. It’ll show you, in a different light, how you tend to view the world and others around you.
Do Share This Quiz With Family and Friends 🙂
- 6 Reasons Empaths Freeze Around Inauthentic People
- Signs you are an Empath
- Dear Empath, we need you.
- Are You More Of An Empath Or A Narcissist? – MIND GAME
- Are you an Empath or HSP?
- Could Your Empathic Abilities Really Be Clairsentience?
- Are You A Multipotentialite Empath?
- How to Avoid the Empathy Trap
- Empathy Is Killed By Popular Painkiller Found In 600 Different Drugs