During the relationship, this can come off through his issues with your time management — how much time you essentially waste being away from him. He might want you to not consider that overseas promotion because that would mean you going away. No, why should he have to resettle just because your salary is increasing two or three times?
This would be a good time to break free of his toxicity, by the way.
5) He’ll Never Take Responsibility And Will Never, Ever Apologize.
You cannot have a healthy relationship where only one person gives and one person takes. Nor can you have one where only one person is constantly making mistakes and whatever happens, is the one who always apologizes.
Even when it is clearly his fault, somehow you will always end up apologizing because he might get sad that you are making a big deal out of it — or he will angry at you in return for whatever twisted reason (mostly that you are angry at him and calling him out).
Similarly, while explaining his relationships, it will always be his exes’ fault why it never worked out. Their fault he was “forced” to sleep with some other girl, they stopped glamming-up for him and let themselves go, or that tested his limits so much that he just couldn’t stop but hit them.
6) He’ll tell you.
When a man tells you he is going to be a douche, always believe him.
If he tells you he is incapable of love, not looking for a relationship or anything that suggests he is not going to be invested in you — take him seriously and just let him go.
Women have a tendency to take the blame on themselves. Often times, they will believe they are being clingy and demanding instead of accepting that the man they are with is just incapable of affection or love. A relationship that is so manipulative, one-sided and emotionally-depreciating is only going to hurt you from inside. You just have to accept that this is Mr. Wrong and leave to never look back.
- 6 Dominant Personality Traits of Emotionally Unavailable Men You Should NEVER Expect Love From
- 16 Ways To Tell If Your Man Is Emotionally Unavailable (And May Never Love You)
- The Reason Why We Tend to Attract Emotionally Unavailable Partners
- 10 Reasons Why Your Man Avoids Getting Emotionally Attached To You
- 3 Reasons Why You Fall For Emotionally Unavailable Partners
- Do You Stay Or Go? Loving The Emotionally Detached Man