(41) Treat her in the way you treat your male friends and share cheesy jokes or give her high fives when either of you or both of you do something good.
(42) Give her flying kiss from a distance when the two of you are in a group.
(43) Grab her by the waist and kiss her on her collar bone when she is cooking.
(44) Help her dry her hair with a towel after her shower.
(45) Play with her nails.
(46) Close the door for her when the two of you have planned to spend the time alone.
(47) Hold her hand tight when the two of you are in a crowd and don’t let it slip away.
(48) Take her along when you have to do some casual errands.
(49) Make bed-tea for her.
(50) Help her in dressing up like tying the necklace around her neck.
You may also like
- Intimacy Is Not Just Physical, It Is The Deep Bond Of Knowing
- Emotional Safety is Necessary for Emotional Connection
- The Dance Between Intimacy and Independence in Marriage
- 6 Steps To Becoming An Emotionally Available Lover
- 13 Things Emotionally Mature Men Do
- Emotionally Intelligent Husbands Are Key To A Lasting Marriage
- 2 Hidden Ways We Sabotage Intimacy In The Relationship We Want