Harry Potter Quotes To Make You Believe In Yourself Again
No matter how dark times are, don’t let the muggles get you down! Believe in yourself, believe in magic.
Harry Potter is my first love and I am sure there are millions more like me. Given an opportunity, we’all would want to live in the Harry Potter world. Won’t you?
Thanks to J.K. Rowling for creating something so marvelous. Not only it shaped my childhood and teenage years but it helped me live by the valuable lessons on love, family, relationships, and true friendship.
Problems are inevitable in life. You have got two choices: either sit and cry or get up and fight!
The story of the boy wizard acts like magic, inspires people to keep moving and smash problems with invincible spirit. The books and the movie series is helping millennials to cope up with personal losses, accept failures, stay positive, and make better bonding with loved ones.
After all this time? Always!
Kudos to people with Harry Potter obsession!
Harry Potter quotes are enough to lift our mood when feeling low, wanting to give up or in dire need of the words of wisdom.
“I used to be self-conscious about my height, but then I thought, f—k that, I’m Harry Potter.” – Daniel Radcliffe
Here are the best Harry Potter quotes that will super-charge your motivation:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” —Albus Dumbledore
2. “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.” — Albus Dumbledore
3. “There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.” –Narrator
4. “‘The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should, therefore, be treated with great caution.'” — Albus Dumbledore
5. “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” ― Albus Dumbledore
6. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Albus Dumbledore
7. “There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.”
8. “Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery and — oh Harry — be careful!” – Hermione Granger
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
9. “When in doubt, go to the library.” — Ron Weasley
10. “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Albus Dumbledore
11. “Hearing voices no one else can hear isn’t a good sign, even in the wizarding world.” — Ron Weasley
12. “Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain.” —Arthur Weasley
13. “Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.” — Draco Malfoy
14. “Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that.” – Gilderoy Lockhart
Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban
15. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” —Albus Dumbledore
16. “I don’t go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me.” —Harry Potter
17. “The ones that love us never really leave us.” —Sirius Black
18. “The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.” — Albus Dumbledore
19. “For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own.”—Albus Dumbledore
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
20. “I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed.” —Rubeus Hagrid