Harry Potter Quotes To Make You Believe In Yourself Again
No matter how dark times are, don’t let the muggles get you down! Believe in yourself, believe in magic.
Harry Potter is my first love and I am sure there are millions more like me. Given an opportunity, we’all would want to live in the Harry Potter world. Won’t you?
Thanks to J.K. Rowling for creating something so marvelous. Not only it shaped my childhood and teenage years but it helped me live by the valuable lessons on love, family, relationships, and true friendship.
Problems are inevitable in life. You have got two choices: either sit and cry or get up and fight!
The story of the boy wizard acts like magic, inspires people to keep moving and smash problems with invincible spirit. The books and the movie series is helping millennials to cope up with personal losses, accept failures, stay positive, and make better bonding with loved ones.
After all this time? Always!
Kudos to people with Harry Potter obsession!
Harry Potter quotes are enough to lift our mood when feeling low, wanting to give up or in dire need of the words of wisdom.
“I used to be self-conscious about my height, but then I thought, f—k that, I’m Harry Potter.” – Daniel Radcliffe
Here are the best Harry Potter quotes that will super-charge your motivation:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” —Albus Dumbledore
2. “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.” — Albus Dumbledore
3. “There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.” –Narrator
4. “‘The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should, therefore, be treated with great caution.'” — Albus Dumbledore
5. “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” ― Albus Dumbledore
6. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Albus Dumbledore
7. “There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.”
8. “Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery and — oh Harry — be careful!” – Hermione Granger
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
9. “When in doubt, go to the library.” — Ron Weasley
10. “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Albus Dumbledore
11. “Hearing voices no one else can hear isn’t a good sign, even in the wizarding world.” — Ron Weasley
12. “Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain.” —Arthur Weasley
13. “Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.” — Draco Malfoy
14. “Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that.” – Gilderoy Lockhart
Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban
15. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” —Albus Dumbledore
16. “I don’t go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me.” —Harry Potter
17. “The ones that love us never really leave us.” —Sirius Black
18. “The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.” — Albus Dumbledore
19. “For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own.”—Albus Dumbledore
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
20. “I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed.” —Rubeus Hagrid
21. “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” — Albus Dumbledore
22. “Your devotion is nothing more than cowardice. You would not be here if you had anywhere else to go.” — Voldemort
23. “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” — Sirius Black
24. “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” — Albus Dumbledore
25. “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” — Albus Dumbledore
26. “Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.” –Narrator
27. “Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.” —Albus Dumbledore
28. “What’s comin’ will come, and we’ll meet it when it does.” – Rubeus Hagrid
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
29. “I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules?” —Hermione Granger
30. “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.” — Albus Dumbledore
31. “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on.” —Sirius Black
32. “Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.” —Hermione Granger
33. “Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.” — Luna Lovegood
34. “Youth can not know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.” — Albus Dumbledore
35.“First sign of madness, talking to your own head,’ said a sly voice from the empty picture on the wall.”
36. “Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.” —Luna Lovegood
37. “We can’t choose our fate, but we can choose others. Be careful in knowing that.” —Albus Dumbledore
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
38. “You need your friends, Harry.” — Albus Dumbledore
39. “Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies.” – Lord Voldemort
40. “‘The thing about growing up with Fred and George is that you sort of start thinking anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.'” — Ginny Weasley
41. “Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” — Albus Dumbledore
42. “When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love.” — Horace Slughorn
43. “It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.” — Albus Dumbledore
44. “Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth.” — Albus Dumbledore
45. “Once again, you show all the sensitivity of a blunt axe.” — Nearly Headless Nick
46. “Killing is not so easy as the innocent believe.” — Albus Dumbledore
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Quotes
47. “Every human life is worth the same and worth saving.” —Kingsley Shacklebolt
48. “It is the quality of one’s convictions that determines success, not the number of followers.” —Remus Lupin
49. “I always said he was mental. Brilliant and everything, but cracked.” — Ron Weasley
50. “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.” — Albus Dumbledore
51. “Harry was left to ponder in silence the depths to which girls would sink to get revenge.”
52. “He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo.” — Fred Weasley
53. “Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.” — Albus Dumbledore
54. “Parents shouldn’t leave their kids unless —unless they’ve got to.” – Harry Potter
55. “I mean, you could claim that anything’s real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody’s proved it doesn’t exist!”– Hermione Granger
56. Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” – —Albus Dumbledore
“There’s always room for a story that can transport people to another place.” – J.K. Rowling
I hope these Harry Potter quotes bought a smile on your face. Share it with your friends and delight the day.
Also read: 30 Epic Quotes That Will Inspire Gratitude
Is there anything missing on the above list? Would you like to add more? Leave a comment below.
Watch the interesting video to know the 10 psychological lessons from the Harry Potter series