Explore this list of 30 epic quotes that are guaranteed to inspire a feeling of gratitude and thankfulness every day for a month.
To live our best lives, we must take a moment each day to give thanks for the blessings we already have. No matter how big or small.
When we are grateful for what we have, it sets a precedent of energy with the universe to open us up for more blessings.
I hope this list of 30 epic quotes will inspire you to keep an attitude of gratitude every day.
30 Quotes to Inspire Gratitude:
1.“Gratitude will shift you to a higher frequency.” – Rhonda Byrne
2. “Gratitude is the fairest bloom which springs from the soul.” – Henry Ward Beecher
3. “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.” – Karl Barth
4. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” – Anonymous
5. “When I started to count my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
6. “The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see.” – Mary Davis
7. “Always have an attitude of gratitude.” – Sterling K. Brown
8. “Live a life of humility, gratitude, intellectual, curiosity, and never stop learning.” – Gza
9. “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness. It’s the spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.” – Amy Collette
10. “The deepest craving of human nature is to be appreciated.” – William James
11. “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude, the more likely you will have even more to be grateful for.” – Zig Ziglar
12. “‘Thank You’ is the best prayer that anyone could say.” – Alice Walker
13. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus
14. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
15. “It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment.” – Naomi Williams
16. “We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.” – Neal A. Maxwell
17. “It’s not happiness that brings us gratitude. It’s gratitude that brings us happiness.” – Anonymous
18. “The essence of all beautiful art is gratitude.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
19. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henri Matisse
20. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
21. “Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
22. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” – Maya Angelou
23. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
24. “Happiness cannot be traveled to owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
25. “Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.” – Eileen Caddy
26. “There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” – Ralph H. Blum
27. “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.” – Frank A. Clark
28. “Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk.” – Rumi
29. “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.” – Doris Day
30. “So much has been given to me; I have no time to ponder over that which has been denied.” – Helen Keller
I hope this list of 30 epic quotes that inspire gratitude helps you live your most authentic life full of blessings.