17.Go home and spend some serious time with your family. Get to know them as people, as adults and as friends.
18. Go out with friends and stay up until the sun rises. You have no one to report to but yourself so let the good times roll and for one night, just don’t worry about tomorrow.
19. Sleep spread eagle across the bed.
20. Pick a topic you’ve always been interested in, go to your local library and check out all of the books you can find on that topic.Read them all. Become an expert. Why not.
21. Get intimate with your own body. Learn to give yourself an orgasm unlike anyone else has ever been able to.
22. Join a meet-up group that revolves around an activity you’ve always wanted to try, but haven’t made time for yet. Make friends who share your interest and let the social commitment keep you coming back to continue exploring it.
23. Open up your home to couch surfers. If you can’t afford to travel, live vicariously through their experiences and make friends from around the world.
24. Learn to dance. Take ballroom dancing or jazz lessons or pole dancing classes. Keep your body moving to whatever beat inspires you.
25. Redecorate your house, apartment or room. Paint it that color you never dared to. Buy that piece of furniture you always had your eye on. Enjoy your space, now that it’s all your own.
Train for a marathon. Then run it.
26.Learn to cook three meals really well. Impress friends with a rotation of those three dishes for basically the rest of your life.
27. Identify one thing you’re terrified of and go do it. If it’s flying, take a flight lesson. If it’s love, express your affection to somebody. Don’t worry about whether or not it’s going to work out – just do it for the sake of it, to know that you have challenged yourself.
28. Practice meditation. Get comfortable being alone with your thoughts and listen to what they’re trying to tell you.
29. Pick every trait you desire in a partner and cultivate them in yourself. There’s one person you’re definitely spending the rest of your life with and it’s you. So make yourself into one hell of a companion.