4. Refer to people you’ve just met by their name.
People love being referred to by their name and it will establish a sense of trust and friendship right away. Example: “Nice to meet you, Kabir. So, Kabir how do you know Naina?” And continue to repeat name throughout the conversation.
5. If someone is attracted to you:
Their eyes start blinking more than usual during a conversation with you.
6. Spot the difference between a fake smile and a real one.
You can find out if someone is smiling for real or faking it by looking at their eyes. Wrinkles form near eye corners when the smile is genuine.
7. Pay attention to people’s feet.
To know if someone is interested in a conversation to look at their feet if they are pointing towards you, they are. If they are pointing sideways or any other direction, they aren’t. Feet don’t lie.
8. When at a party or a meeting, crack a joke and observe the people who are laughing around you.
People who feel close to each other will be looking at each other. This is useful for discerning out friendships and other relationships.