Which Tree Did Your Soul Fall From?
According to a type of Celtic astrology, your date of birth influences which type of tree your soul fell from. This form of astrology is said to be very accurate and can tell a lot about you as a person. Locate your birth date below to find out your soul tree astrology, then read on to find out what your soul tree says about you.
(It’s based off the Celtic Year which is split up into 13 Lunar months that reflect the cycles of the moon. The 39 intervals above individually correspond with a specific soul tree assigned to the birth dates listed. If broken down further, 3 intervals go into each lunar month. Many moons ago, the Druids believed that trees held certain powers and embodied unique magical qualities. It was thought that humans originally came to exist from trees and each one was held sacred.)
- Jan 01 to Jan 11 – Fir tree
- Jan 12 to Jan 24 – Elm tree
- Jan 25 to Feb 03 – Cypress tree
- Feb 04 to Feb 08 – Poplar tree
- Feb 09 to Feb 18 – Cedar tree
- Feb 19 to Feb 29 – Pine tree
- Mar 01 to Mar 10 – Weeping Willow tree
- Mar 11 to Mar 20 – Lime tree
- Mar 21 – Oaktree
- Mar 22 to Mar 31 – Hazelnut tree
- Apr 01 to Apr 10 – Rowan tree
- Apr 11 to Apr 20 – Maple tree
- Apr 21 to Apr 30 – Walnut tree
- May 01 to May 14 – Poplar tree
- May 15 to May 24 – Chestnut tree
- May 25 to Jun 03 – Ash tree
- Jun 04 to Jun 13 – Hornbeam tree
- Jun 14 to Jun 23 – Fig tree
- Jun 24 – Birch tree
- Jun 25 to Jul 04 – Apple tree
- Jul 05 to Jul 14 – Fir tree
- Jul 15 to Jul 25 – Elm tree
- Jul 26 to Aug 04 – Cypress tree
- Aug 05 to Aug 13 – Poplar tree
- Aug 14 to Aug 23 – Cedar tree
- Aug 24 to Sep 02 – Pine tree
- Sep 03 to Sep 12 – Weeping Willow tree
- Sep 13 to Sep 22 – Lime tree
- Sep 23 – Olive tree
- Sep 24 to Oct 03 – Hazelnut tree
- Oct 04 to Oct 13 – Rowan tree
- Oct 14 to Oct 23 – Maple tree
- Oct 24 to Nov 11 – Walnut tree
- Nov 12 to Nov 21 – Chestnut tree
- Nov 22 to Dec 01 – Ash tree
- Dec 02 to Dec 11 – Hornbeam tree
- Dec 12 to Dec 21 – Fig tree
- Dec 22 – Beech tree
- Dec 23 to Dec 31 – Apple tree
1. Weeping Willow Tree
You’re beautiful but melancholy. Attractive empathic, full of love, love to travel dream and is always honest. They can be hard to live with and demanding, but they have good intuition and are ready to love.
2. Walnut Tree
You’re somewhat strange, sometimes full of contrasts, unrelenting, aggressive and often egotistical, but also noble, ambitious, spontaneous and kind-hearted. You can be a difficult partner and aren’t always liked. Even so, you’re often admired.
3. Rowan Tree
You’re charming, gifted but not egotistical, love your life, independent, full of good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, but are slow to forgive.
4. Poplar Tree
You’re beautiful but not very confident. You’re courageous but only when it’s necessary. You’re choosy, often lonely, and require pleasant surroundings. You can harbor great animosity, be artistic, a good organizer, and are generally reliable partners.
5. Pine Tree
You love to be in a fun company. You’re robust, love a comfortable life, are active and a good companion but you’re not very friendly. You may fall easily in love but that love burns out fast. You tend to give up too easily and every disappointment derails you from your big goals.
6. Olive Tree
You love being warm, being in the sun, being kind and are reasonable. You tend to be balanced and avoid aggression. You can be tolerant, calm, and have a strong sense of justice. You’re free from jealousy and love to be with sophisticated people.
7. Oak Tree
You tend to be robust, strong, independent, strong and sensible. You don’t like change and keep your feet on the ground and head out of the clouds.