What is the Color of Your Aura?
A form of energy emanating from your body, your aura can tell a lot about you, from your personality to your innermost emotions and conflicts.
An aura, often mistakenly spelled ora, is the energy (electromagnetic) that radiates about the body from the various main chakras that line up from the top of your head to the base of your spine.
The aura energy emits around the entire body and has a vibrational quality similar to the energy waves of heat radiating from a metal surface. Auras often appear as outlines of the human body. This is often referred to as the halo effect.
- Auras can contract or expand depending on the situation a person is experiencing.
- Depending on the individual’s energy, the aura can be a thin outline or very intense and distinguishable.
- The aura usually has uneven edges and sometimes rays of color (energy) streak out from the body.
What kind of energy — and what color aura — are you giving off?
So what is the color of your aura? let’s find out
You May Also like:
- 5 Ways To Strengthen Your Aura and Ward Off Any Negative Energy
- How to Read Auras And What is the Meaning of Each Color
- Aura Test – Pick a Magic Stone