Unromantic Signs That You’ve Found Your Soulmate
You have found your soulmate when your relationship bears these 23 Unromantic Signs
1. You have great fun shopping grocery, going to the pharmacy, calculating and filing your taxes and even cleaning your house.
2. More than romantic dinners, eating take away on your couch is something you enjoy.
3. You love to eat whatever you like in their presence without having to care to look cute and that is what you enjoy the most being with them.
4. You can’t help falling in love with them in their most unguarded moments. For example, when they sleep open-mouthed.
5. And you are equally comfortable being yourself.
6. While you appreciate each other when you dress up, your favorite version of each other is when you are in your sweatpants and old worn t-shirt.
7. For you, their cards and casual notes are lovelier than any expensive gift they have given you.
8. They don’t hesitate to ask you for help when they need it, and the same is for you.
9. You don’t display your affection publicly, not as a principle but because you really don’t need to. You have those smiles and eye contacts that let you communicate.
10. They are there to pep you up when you are down but won’t coddle you.
11. You can be open and even laugh about things related to your bodily functions.
12. Sometimes attending a wedding is more about getting drunk and acting stupid for the sake of fun than the ceremony and the emotional toasts.
13. A very significant indicator of a deep emotional bonding is the relationship lexicon, which both of you create. It’s personal and sweet as the words and phrases hold special meanings most of which no one understands.
14. There is perhaps nothing that you don’t know about each other. You can answer 9/10 questions correctly about each other.
15. Your ‘terms of endearment’ are different and seem like nicknames.
16. You aren’t disgusted when they fall sick because you are too worried about them and just want to take care.
17. You never shy away from expressing annoyance when you irritate each other. But both of you don’t get too serious over it.
18. You can spend a lot of ties together without saying a word and still not feel it weird
19. When you are with them you can completely relax and chill. You don’t need to think how to make the time more interesting or engage in small talk.
20. You won’t do anything alone which your partner enjoys too. It’s a kind of betrayal, you think. Whether it is binge-watching a tele series or eating something, you would do it together and won’t break the deal ever.
21. You get the regular supply of your favorite candy and snacks than you get flowers and you really like it that way.
22. With them around you can burst into laughter in the most unlikely situations.
23. You can spend a lazy day just being with each other than going for a more exciting date with someone else
You May Also Like:
- 11 Soulmate Signs He’s Not The One (and how to find the one for real)
- 5 Important Things to Know About Someone Before You Start Dating Them
- Failed Relationships Come Down To One Basic Trait: According To Studies
- Why We Can’t Breakup With A Soulmate