3. “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important”
You cannot expect someone to learn something by just providing them with a tool. One must explain how to use the tool and where to use it. This is the proper way to introduce something new to people and it must be done this way.
Just imagine, you are given something and you are left with no instructions at all on how to use it or what to do with it. You won’t be able to use it productively. Bill Gates is referring to the internet here to get this point across.
4. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself”
Comparing yourself with anyone is this world is not a good thing to do. Everyone is special in their unique way and if you compare yourself with anyone, you are doubting your uniqueness. So, never do that. Also, if you compare yourself to someone who is at a higher position or has more money than you, there is a possibility that you’ll drop your self-esteem and lose some of your confidence.
The person who you think is better than you, was at some point in his life at the same spot as you. Don’t compare yourself with anyone. Anyone can achieve anything in this world.
You May Also Like:
- 50 Motivational Quotes That Will Make You Grind and Succeed
- Motivation Such an Aggravation: Affirmations and How to Take Them
- 40 Sayings To Strengthen Your Work Ethic – Hard Work Quotes
- 5 Things You Should Do When You Are At Your Lowest Point In Life