How To Re Connect
The fastest way to de-stress is to get back in touch with your own six senses. It will bring you back into the present.
Take time to breathe and deeply reflect. Remember how sweet it is to touch and be touched. Look at life with your lens wide open, taking in the beauty of all you can see, as would a blind person newly restored to sight.
Listen to the sounds that regenerate you; music, laughter, humor, and the sweetness of your lover’s voice.
Pick things up around you and press them to your face.
Take a deep breath and breathe in the memories that emit from their scent.
Let yourself taste things you love again. And let your imagination open up to possibilities again, thinking beyond the concrete into all that is possible, and live in the mind and heart of your partner.
Love will return.
Related Video: 6 Early Red Flags of a Toxic Relationship
You may also like:
- Stress -How It Affects The Mind And Body.
- 12 Symptoms of Post Relationship Stress Disorder
- Burnout Prevention and Treatment Strategies How To Deal with Overwhelming Stress
- 6 Things You Can Do To Reduce Mental Stress
- 8 Self Soothing Techniques to Reduce Stress