I’ve done readings for folks who have shared a myriad of past lives with the same group of souls – soul groups – all taking turns being siblings, parents and children. One thing I’m certain after doing hundreds of readings is…we certainly do choose our family members, the location we will incarnate, and the different life events that will take place. It is empowering and so very touching for me to know my family members and I chose each other. I feel especially honored that my daughter chose me. What a gift she has given me in this lifetime.
Do you believe souls choose our parents? Do you have any stories of children (or you) remembering past lives and connections in them?
You May Also Like:
- 10 Signs You Have Met Someone From Your Soul Group
- Why We Meet The Same Souls In Every Incarnation?
- 5 Major Warning Signs You’ve Met Your False Twin Flame
- 6 SIGNS YOUR GUIDES ARE TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
- Signs You’ve Met Someone In A Previous Life
- The Difference Between Soulmates and Life Partners