That perfect pairing with the Mister or Miss Right we’ve all imagined in our hearts isn’t going to survive the endless ordinary days that real life is fraught with.
The person who’s truly right for you is probably cleverly disguised as the one you work with every day. Or the one who you’ve casually known in your circle of friends for five years. Who has seen you at your best and at your worst. And is still there, a big believer in your immense potential. And it is probably an amazing kisser if you’d just give them a chance.
That’s the person it’s going to be genuinely easy with over the long haul.
So the next time you’re looking for the one, don’t look upon some stage or pedestal for some shining realization of your fantasies. Turn around and look behind you. At the person, you might have overlooked. The person who is quietly everything you need them to be and more.
You just have to give them a deeper look.
Written by Mark Radcliffe
Originally appeared on The Goodmen Project
You may also like:
- 4 Reasons Why Soulmates Can’t (and Usually Don’t) Stay
- True Soulmates Don’t Meet Our Every Wish And Need
- 3 Dating Mistakes That Push Your Soulmate and Potential Life Partner Away
- 8 Signs He’s Not Your Soulmate
- What Is Soulmate Love And How to Find It For Yourself