According to a researcher at UC Davis, practicing these things daily can boost our positivity:
(1) Writing things you are grateful for at the end of the day.
(2) Sharing good news among our peers.
All of us complain and it’s like an addiction. But it only pulls us down. Taking about positive things repeatedly is the key to a happier and more peaceful life.
Start writing a gratitude journal and explore your joys!
You may also like:
- How to Supercharge Your Dopamine Levels Naturally and Never Feel Depressed or Anxious Again
- Tap these acupressure points on your body to immediately relieve stress and anxiety
- 10 Simple Things You Can Do Today That Will Make You Happier
- The Science of Happiness: Why complaining is literally killing you
- 9 Psychological Tricks To Attract People And Make Them Like You Immediately
- 16 Things That Happen When You Discover Your Hidden Power