The 9 traits that make you susceptible to Narcissistic Abuse
1. You have already suffered abuse, you fear abuse or you have
a strong aversion to abusers.
2. You find it difficult to speak up, stand up for yourself or create
3. Your integrity level is high and you are dismayed if anyone
4. You work hard to sustain a sense of security and
avoid situations that could threaten your security.
5. You feel, deep down, that you can only be loved for your
efforts and accomplishments.
6. You unconsciously feel others will only love you and
care for you when you tend to their needs first.
7. You are very hard on yourself and are never happy with
what you have achieved.
8. You see yourself as an empath and put other people’s needs
before your own.
9. You have a tendency to want to fix other people’s problems
rather than sort out your own.
– Melanie Tonia Evans