Signs You Are An Empath –
Mental Health Quotes, Empath Quotes
– You are an amazing listener.
– You feel your emotions on a deeper level than others.
– You tend to absorb other people’s emotions.
– You cry when you see others cry.
– You don’t love that easily but when you do, you love hard.
– You treat your pets like humans.
– You tend to avoid media that are centered around violence, hatred or pain.
– You sometimes miss people you haven’t seen in years.
Mental Health Quotes, Empath Quotes
Both narcissists and Empaths suffered from early childhood trauma. The Empaths took that pain and became more compassionate, not wanting others to suffer the same fate they did. While the narcissists got angry and decided to take their anger out on the the world. Vowing to put themselves first. Empaths were strong enough not to let the trauma destroy their goodness. While narcissists were weak and let the trauma overcome them.
- Maria Consiglio
Maria Consiglio Quotes, Narcissist Quotes, toxic narcissist quotes, manipulation narcissist quotes, quotes about narcissist, Empath Quotes, deep empath quotes, being an empath quotes, positive empath quotes, strong empath quotes, childhood trauma quotes, healing childhood trauma quotes
• silence when I'm concentrating
• subtle scents
• soothing sounds
• soft fabrics and clothing
• space to make a decision
• time to prepare
• downtime between big tasks
• smaller gatherings/deep conversation.
Empath Quotes, deep empath quotes, being an empath quotes, empath quotes and sayings, positive empath quotes, strong empath quotes, quotes about empath
Codependency• Your behavior might hurt me, but you can't "help" it because of your past.• I betray myself to have you in my life.• I need your approval.• I enable you to engage in negative behavior if it means connecting to me.• I'll be who you want me to be.
Confident Empathy• You're capable of healing + I have clear boundaries.• If having you in my life is self-betrayal, I'll say goodbye.• I enjoy your company.• I hold you accountable even if that means you disconnect.• I'll be the person I am.
- The Holistic Psychologist
Dr.Nicole LePera Quotes, Empath Quotes, deep e
1. Since you were little, you felt different.
2. You want to be in a career of service. You crave something bigger. Something more meaningful.
3. You sense if people are lying or uncomfortable.
4. You need time to recharge. You might love to recharge alone or in a company of loving and caring people.
5. You are drawn to learn more about self-healing. Big crowds overwhelm you.
6. You can't watch violent movies and news. It changes your mood and energy instantly.
jane_lightworker Quotes, Empath Quotes, deep empath quotes, being an empath quotes, quotes about empath, empath quotes and sayings, positive empath quotes
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world.
- Bill Bullard
Bill Bullard Quotes, Empath Quotes, quotes about empath, deep empath quotes, being an empath quotes, empath quotes and sayings, positive empath quotes, i am an empath quotes
You have a soft heart, and a pure soul, that's why you feel everything so deeply. Be clear on one thing: this is your superpower, not your weakness. The world needs more of you so don't suppress who you are. It is not your job to heal every person you meet, but it's your job to make sure your kind nature remains intact throughout your journey. Stay close to those who genuinely appreciate you, and stay far away from those whose only goal is to take advantage of your energy. You are one of the rare gems the Universe has blessed with heightened clairvoyance and divinity. Keep shining your light everywhere you go.
- Esther T
Esther T Quotes, Empath Quotes, deep empath quotes, deep empath quotes, empath quotes and sayings, quotes about empath, positive empath quotes, i am an empath quotes, highly sensi
And that means I feel things so very deeply. I don't forget easily and the pain lingers a little longer. I get overwhelmed easily and my environment affects me more than I want it to. I have to be mindful with what I watch and what I listen to. And that means I have to disconnect periodically. To check in with myself and ground myself when needed. My intuition is almost always on point. I understand energy. I know what's left unsaid and what's lingering underneath the surface. So when I switch up, it's because I know what was said when I wasn't ar