You Know You’re Over-Responsible When:
• You find it hard to ask for help.
• You feel guilty for saying “no”.
• You avoid showing weakness, becase you think you have to be “strong” all the time.
• You suppress and bottle up your feelings to prioritize others.
• You always overcompensate for the smallest of mistakes.
• You push your feelings aside.
• You take care of everyone else, but never yourself.
• You take over others’ responsibilities to make things easier for them.
• You feel responsible for things that are out of your control.
• You worry about being better than others.