Do you ever wonder what this life is all about? Do we have a purpose, or are we a part of a system that controls the majority of the world’s population? Who is in charge of it? And can we get out of this system? The Matrix is an unavoidable part unless you are aware that you are in it.
These deep quotes about living in the matrix will help you find the truth about life. We’ve compiled a list of 50+ quotes about living in the Matrix that will make you reconsider your current reality.
Mind Bending Quotes About Living In The Matrix
Sometimes when we want to find the true meaning of life, it is important for us to take a deep breath. There are days when you cannot truly express yourself when you speak, but reading words that have deep meaning will help you find the solution to your queries about life and reality. For those days when you have self-doubting thoughts and lack of motivation, these inspiring quotes about living in the matrix will help you through life and allow you to find the true meaning that you seek.
Here are some deep quotes about living in the matrix:
1. Program your life the way you want it to be: don’t waste the unused energy that lodges in the matrix of your soul. You are transcendent, be a superintendent. — Michael Bassey Johnson
2. ”We are energy masquerading as humans.”
3. I read somewhere that some people believe that the entire universe is a matrix of living thought. And I said, Man if that’s not a definition of God, I don’t know what is. — Alan Arkin
4. “The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” ~ George Orwell
5. “Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.” ~ The Architect
6. “Orthodoxy means not thinking – not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.” — George Orwell.
7. My concept of successful living is escaping the matrix, as we’ve talked about. It has very little to do with what people think success is. I actually feel successful right now, even though I don’t have an album out, or a video or a song on the radio, because I’m trying to be obedient to His will. — Lauryn Hill
8. ”Comfort is a drug. Once you get used to it, it becomes addicting. Give a weak person consistent stimulation, tasty food, cheap entertainment and they’ll throw their ambitions right out the window. The comfort zone is where dreams go and die.”
9. “Is the universe holographic? Probably. Get microscopic enough and you start seeing pixels. I don’t know about you, but that makes me laugh. Until I think about how easy it is to hack a program. Any program.” ― Steven Erikson, Rejoice
10. “The whole educational and professional training system is a very elaborate filter, which just weeds out people who are too independent, and who think for themselves, and who don’t know how to be submissive, and so on — because they’re dysfunctional to the institutions.” — Noam Chomsky
11. “When we look at our lives from the viewpoint that everything is everywhere all the time, the implications are so vast that for many they’re hard to grasp.” — Gregg Braden
12. You’re living in a matrix that’s driven by social media. It’s become glorified. You’re supposed to be what you portray on social media, that’s the perception. — Aeriel Miranda
13. Ecstasy should not be viewed as an unusual experience, but rather a natural experience – feeling all of the living matrix of existence around us. — Frederick Lenz
14. ”You were born to do more than just go to school, get a job, pay bills and die. Don’t settle for mediocrity, just because everyone else does.”