16. Move one single matchstick to solve the mathematical equation below.
17. Move only 2 matchsticks so you show the time 4:30.
Remove the top match from the first square and shift it to the bottom so that it creates 4. Then move the left match from the second square and place it in the middle to form 3.
18. 3 squares to 5
Move 6 matches so that 5 squares are formed.
19. Divide by 2
Use the four matches to divide the large square into 2 parts of the same shape. Use the matches without breaking or overlapping them.
20. A wheel to Triangles
Move 4 matches to form 3 equilateral triangles.
21. Ice in the glass
Move 2 matches to get the ice outside the glass. At the finish, the glass may be turned in any direction, but it must be exactly the same shape as before.
Symmetrically you can move the horizontal stick to the right by half of its length and then the upper left stick to the down right side to reform the glass upside down. Now the ice is outside the cup.
So, how powerful are your logic skills?
If you enjoyed solving these Matchstick Puzzles, let us know in the comments.
Also share this post with anyone who you may think will find it fun and helpful.
You may also like
- 10 Tricky Riddles To Workout Your Brain
- Zen Koans: 5 Profound Paradoxical Riddles To Expand Your Mind
- Experts Say If You Can Find Your Name In This Puzzle You Have An Above Average Intellect
- 12 Impossible Riddles That Will Confuse Your Brain – Mind Game
- The First Detail You Notice On This Image Reveals Unconscious Secrets Of Your Personality