Meet Karina Farek – an amazing animator and illustrator, who likes deep-sea fish, werewolves, anime, Billy Joel, and cold weather. She recently created a series of ‘Lust vs. Love’ illustrations, which appeared in College Humor and we couldn’t help sharing it with you!
The illustrations perfectly depict the passion and deep affection that a person feels when in love, while when in lust, all they feel is an intense desire for gratification.
How can you differentiate between love and lust? Read The Key Differences Between Love and Lust
She compared these two feelings by illustrating them in the same situations. Scroll down to take a look at her understanding of lust vs love.
1. Once lust turns into love, she is beautiful to you in every way.
2. When in love, you don’t have to say the best jokes to make each other laugh.
3. Love means taking care of her during important times.
How do you know that a man is truly in love with you? Read 7 Signs Of True Love From A Man
4. When in love, you want to do everything that makes you happy, with her.
5. Love is when you don’t have to take care of everything yourself; she takes half of the responsibility too.
Do you want to know the essential factors that define genuine love? Read The Ten Fundamental Rules of Love
6. You know you are in love when sex is not the only thing on your mind.
So, there you have it! These illustrations have beautifully captured the difference between lust and love. We hope you enjoyed this compilation, so now go and hug your partner tight!
If you are looking forward to knowing more about lust vs love, then you might like this video:
Written And Illustrated By Karina Farek
Originally Appeared In College Humor