Welcome to another Lesson of our School of Witchcraft. According to Magic, a ring is a symbol of power. It is associated with Time and the Wholeness because a circle is the ‘Perfect Shape’ of alchemists. The Ring is also associated with Uroboros, the snake that bites its tail. Witches, Wizards, and alchemists now that each finger has a special association with a magical quality. Hence, YES, it is important how to Wear Rings. Let me remind you, that we wear our wedding ring on a certain finger… and there’s a reason for that!
On which Finger to Wear Rings according to what you Pursue?
To answer that we need to remember that each finger is associated with a God / Goddess and Planet. Let’s remember this from our article ‘Magic Rings’ before we continue.
The Fingers and their Magical Associations with Gods, Goddesses, and the Planets!
- The thumb holds and expresses the power of Aphrodite-Venus.
- The index holds and expresses the power of Zeus – Jupiter.
- the middle the power of Saturn.
- the ring finger the power of Apollo – Sun
- and the pinky or little finger the power of Hermes – Mercury.
- Mars and Moon don’t have their fingers, so if you want to make a magic ring under their power you should wear it in a compatible finger for the purpose of the ring.
Now that we’ve seen finger associations, let’s see what each God/Goddess-Planet is related with.
- Zeus – Jupiter is associated with Education, Opportunities, Good luck, Abundance, and Improvement. Hence, we choose the index finger, for all kind of material or intellectual growth and development.
- Saturn is associated with Wisdom & Eternity. Hence we use the middle finger to make things last forever.
- Apollo – the Sun, is associated with Happiness, Magical Arts / Prophecy, Prosperity, Fulfillment, and Good Health. Apollo blesses us with a filling of perfect bliss. This is why we use the ring finger for our wedding rings. To make our marriage happy and fulfilling!
- Aphrodite – Venus, is associated with Peace, Beauty, and Love. Therefore, we use the thumb to bring forth affection and satisfaction.
- Hermes – Mercury is associated with Communication, Travels and Financial transactions. Hence, we use the pinky, to promote better understanding and safe traveling and transactions.