Intelligence is hard to come by these days. Here are some tricky questions to test your intelligence when dealing with average everyday situations. Take the intelligence test now and we’ll tell you intelligent you are in comparison to the rest of the world.
Intelligence or IQ test is the concept first suggested by the German psychologist William Stern and adopted by Lewis Terman in the Stanford-Binet Scale. IQ is originally computed as the ratio of a person’s mental age to his chronological (physical) age, multiplied by 100.
So, if a child is 10 years old but has the mental age of 12 (it means solving a problem that is meant for 12 years old child) then IQ is computed as (12/10) X 100, or 120.
Although created centuries ago, these tests (in new versions) are still quite popular today as they give a good idea about an individual’s mental agility and ability.
To find out, if you have a high IQ, you have to work out the answers to a set of questions. The military and other institutes use this kind of aptitude test to screen potential applicants. They also implemented admission requirements based on the intelligence test results.
The test below has been created after extensive research by experts, which are sure to narrow down and let us know your exact intelligence quotient. But before going into that, take a look at some of the traits or signs of a highly intelligent person. Are you ready?
10 Signs Of High Intelligence
- Problem-solving abilities
- Learning at work
- Adaptability at work or school
- Continuous improvement at work or school
- Being flexible in the workplace
- A mature or unique sense of humor
- Quick learner
- Ability to process complex information quickly
- Having an excellent memory
- Curiosity for new information
Ladies, let’s put you to the test with this sleek and sexy brain quiz! You are just 15 questions away from Glory!
This is going to be a brainstorming session for you!
Click Start To Play This Tricky IQ Test
Share this fun and tricky quiz now with your friends and loved ones to see if they come under the 3% bracket of highly intelligent people.
Here’s a video if you want to learn more about intelligence and High IQ
You May Also Like:
- Fun Test: The Path You’re Drawn To Tells Your Personality And Fortune
- Choose A Key And See What Your Subconscious Reveals About Your Personality
- What The Symbol You Choose Reveals About Your Personality
- What You See First In This Picture Reveals Your Subconscious Fear
- This Tree Test Reveals Your Dominant Personality Trait
- Visual Memory Test: Measure Your Concentration, Memory and Intelligence With This Quiz
Leave a Reply