Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors, an entrepreneur and visionary — promises to fix various crises around the world, offers to help save kids, and launches some of the best ideas. But of all, he’s a funny man who isn’t afraid to use humor at times. So whether you love him or hate him, you have to admire his Twitter account. Check out the best Elon Musk tweets that will inspire and make you laugh.
Elon Musk recently purchased a major stake in Twitter, making him the social media company’s largest outside stakeholder, not long after attacking the organization for failing to maintain the fundamentals of free speech.
But did you ever believe that entrepreneurs like Elon Musk can be extremely witty and funny as well? So, we’ve collected some of the wittiest and best Elon Musk Twitter quotes that will make you laugh till your stomach hurts.
Elon Musk Tweets That Are Surprisingly Funny and Witty
1. When life hits hard…
2. When success is not about fancy colleges or degrees
Related: 10 Things Successful People Do Right Before Bed
3. Did he manifest it?
4. Find someone who can make/ take joke about themselves
5. He can be weirdly funny too
6. Who doesn’t like shopping and pets?
7. Watch out anime fans!
8. Did you check this poll out?
9. The kind of motivation we need to achieve our dreams!
Related: 10 Major Differences Between Successful and Unsuccessful People
10. Was Musk Right?
11. He who appreciates memes is a man of culture
12. World’s richest man wants to be an influencer
Related: Some Jeff Bezos Quotes That Are Gospel For Every Entrepreneur
Inspirational Elon Musk Quotes That Will Motivate You
But apart from his fun side, do you also feel like there is something extraordinary in you? Like you could do the impossible but need a dose of motivation? Here are some inspirational Elon musk quotes that will motivate you to do better!
1. “I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not on schedule, but it usually happens.”
2. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”
3. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
4. “There have to be reasons that you get up in the morning and you want to live. Why do you want to live? What’s the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing.”
5. “I hate when people confuse education with intelligence. You can have a bachelor’s degree and still be an idiot.”
6. Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough
Related: Top 3 Tips To Create A Meaningful Vision In Your Life
7. When somebody has a breakthrough innovation, it is rarely one little thing. Very rarely, is it one little thing? It’s usually a whole bunch of things that collectively amount to a huge innovation
8. “Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.”
9. “It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.”
10. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.”
11. “If you go back a few hundred years, what we take for granted today would seem like magic-being able to talk to people over long distances, to transmit images, flying, accessing vast amounts of data like an oracle. These are all things that would have been considered magic a few hundred years ago.”
12. “We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.”
13. “The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.”
14. “I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.”
15. “I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.”
Related: 8 Quotes By Elon Musk That Will Motivate You To Follow Your Dreams
These were some of the inspirational Elon Musk quotes. Don’t forget to share them to your friends.
Among the Elon Musk funny tweets and quotes, which one is your favorite? Leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply