Soulmate probability: Low, unless both partners make an effort to meet one another halfway — Air striving to be more raw and authentic in their emotions, and Water striving to be more clear and logical in their thinking.
10. Water + Water
Cancer / Scorpio / Pisces + Cancer / Scorpio / Pisces
When two Water signs are romantically involved, they can form the deepest of emotional bonds. These two share a connection so close that it might even feel fated. They understand one another intuitively and are able to sense each other’s every emotion. Of course, this can get heavy fast, and it can be tough for these two not to get overly wrapped up in each other’s feelings. Codependent relationships are common between two Water signs — which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. These two depend on each other for emotional balance and sustenance, and that can be very mutually fulfilling as long as they support one another and share a solid foundation of trust.
Soulmate probability: High, as long as they avoid becoming so bogged down in emotion that they hold each other back or lose touch with simple, day-to-day life.
You may also like:
- Here’s What You Need In A Soulmate, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- The Perfect Soulmate For Each Zodiac Sign
- This Is How You Know You’ve Found Your Soulmate Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Which Marvel Character Is Your Soulmate, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Find Out Your True Soulmate (As Per Your Zodiac Sign)