How this new dynamic plays out depends, in large part, on how you protect the integrity of your co-parenting relationship with your ex.
The essential keys to co-parenting after you have remarried echo the essential keys to co-parenting before you remarried. Respect everyone involved. Behave like mature, responsible adults. Communicate. And, above all, prioritize your children.
You May Also Like:
- 9 Tips For Co-Parenting With A Difficult Ex
- Having Trouble Co-Parenting with Your Difficult Ex? Things To Know
- Co-Parenting With A Psychopath Is A Special Kind Of Hell
- 7 Ways To Help Your Child Cope-Up With Your Divorce
- New Parents, Listen Up: Passion and Parenting Can Co-Exist