Toy Story is a movie that needs no introduction; the name itself is enough to take us back to the 90s when life was much simpler and happier. It was the first animated feature-length movie released by Pixar and Walt Disney in 1995 that changed the way we look at cinema. Hopefully, these cute Toy Story quotes will take you back in time and make you feel as nostalgic as they made me feel.
I don’t think there’s a single person from our generation who hasn’t watched this beautiful and memorable movie. The movie revolves around a group of toys who are alive but pretend to be lifeless in front of humans. All of the toys are that of a young boy, Andy and his favorite toy is Sheriff Woody who also happens to be the central character of the movie, and Buzz Lightyear, a new toy that is gifted to him on his birthday.
Apart from Woody and Buzz, there are other toys too that have equally important roles in the movie, like Jessie, Bo Peep, Slinky, Potatoheads, Rex, and more. Even though the movie is centered around toys, it imparts so many important lessons about teamwork and friendship that even adults can relate to it.
We have comprised a list of the most famous Toy Story quotes for you to enjoy. Let’s dive in, shall we?
40+ Best And Funny Toy Story Quotes That Will Take You Back In Time
1. “A good soldier never leaves a man behind.” – Sergeant
2. “Being there for a child is the most noble thing a toy can do.” – Woody
3. “He ain’t the sharpest knife in the place where they keep the knives.” – Chunk
4. “He’s not lost. Not anymore.” – Buzz Lightyear
5. “The word I’m searching for I can’t say because there’s preschool toys present.” – Woody
6. “And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.” – Buzz Lightyear
7. “You uncultured swine. What are you looking at, ya hockey puck?” – Mr. Potatohead
8. “Will you take a look at all those presents? Yes, sir. We’re next month’s garage sale fodder for sure.” – Hamm
9. “You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.” – Buzz Lightyear
10. “You’re not turning me into a mashed potato.” – Mr. Potatohead
11. “Buzz, my back end’s goin’ to Baton Rouge!” – Slinky Dog
12. “You should never tangle with the unstoppable duo of Woody and Buzz Lightyear!” – Andy
13. “But what if Andy gets another dinosaur, a mean one? I just don’t think I could take that kind of rejection!” – Rex
14. “No, can’t go. I can’t do storage again, I just can’t! I won’t go back in the dark!” – Jessie
15. “It’s time for the next kid.” – Bo Peep
16. “I was made to help a child. I don’t remember it being this hard.” – Woody
17. “And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.” – Buzz Lightyear
18. “Buzz! You’re alive! This is great! I’m saved! Andy will find you here, he’ll take us back to the room, and then you can tell everyone that this was all just a big mistake.” – Woody
19. “Woody once risked his life to save mine, and I couldn’t call myself his friend if I wasn’t willing to do the same.” – Buzz Lightyear
20. “Are we gonna do this all night? My parts are killing me.” – Mr. Potatohead
21. “Come on. Let’s see how much we’re going for on eBay.” – Hamm
22. “She’ll be OK. Bonnie will be OK.” – Buzz Lightyear
23. “Listen to your inner voice.” – Buzz Lightyear
24. “I can’t stop Andy from growing up. But I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” – Woody
25. “You never forget kids like Emily, or Andy, but they forget you.” – Jessie
26. “Well, excuse me. I’m trying to stay in character.” – Mr. Pricklepants
27. “You got a play-date with destiny!” – Lotso
28. “So long, partner.” – Woody
29. “Oh, Sheriff Woody. Always coming to the rescue.” – Bo Peep
30. “He’s not lost. Not anymore.” – Buzz Lightyear
31. “To infinity and beyond!” – Buzz Lightyear
32. “I have a question. No. Wait. I have all the questions.” – Trixie
33. “You know, kids lose their toys every day. Sometimes they get left in the yard or put in the wrong box.” – Bo Peep
34. “We’re either in a cafe in Paris or a coffee shop in New Jersey. I’m pretty sure I just came back from the doctor with life-changing news.” – Trixie
35. “We’re not preschool toys, Slinky. We can read.” – Mr. Potato Head
36. “I don’t believe that man has ever been to medical school.” – Buzz Lightyear
37. “Listen, Lightsnack. You stay away from Andy. He’s mine, and no one is taking him away from me.” – Woody
38. “The claaaaaaaw.” – The Aliens
39. “You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.” – Buzz Lightyear
40. “That wasn’t flying. That was falling with style.” – Woody
41. “You’ve got a friend in me. You got troubles and I got ’em, too. There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you. We stick together, we can see it through ’cause you’ve got a friend in me.” – Randy Newman
Which of these Toy Story quotes about life, and Toy Story quotes about friendship were your favorite? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below!
Want to know more about Toy Story and Toy Story quotes? Check this video out below!