New Year is always a fantastic time for reflection, to take stock of the year which you are leaving behind and look forward to the new one with fresh hope and expectation. This is the perfect season that celebrates new beginnings and happiness. Raise a toast to new year quotes to keep your hopes up for a fulfilling and productive new year ahead.
Every year we tend to declare that it’s going to be the year of new values and dedication. The same for love and empathy also. And every year we need to keep them at the front of our mind, rolling them over in our consciousness so that will not disappear. Throughout the year, we ask ourselves what else these values may mean.
Before we ever realize it, the weeks turn into months, which turn into another year behind us – a year with which we may not feel completely satisfied and call for the resolutions we make. We make resolutions, we tell ourselves that we are going to do better than we did the year before. We felt so passionate about changing things, that we forget to be thankful for the things we have.
Welcome the new year with positive thinking, take lessons from your struggles but never let that come in the way of the joy and hope for the new year. You don’t need a particular time to make resolutions for yourself, and there is no need to confine yourself in the aviary of set goals. Make the new year what it is actually, welcome happiness in your life with a positive mindset, and hope for the best.
Here Are The Best Motivational New Year Quotes Of Positivity To Gear Up For The New Beginings
1. In this new year, I hope you live louder. I hope you laugh more. I hope you sing at the top of your lungs. I hope you drive with the windows down and let the wind rustle through your hair. I hope you hug. I hope you kiss. I hope you surround yourself with people who make you feel alive.
I hope you become the type of person that brings good energy wherever you go, and the type of person people wants to be around. I hope you speak what’s on your mind, that you raise your voice for injustice, that you tell others that you love them, instead of waiting until it’s too late. I hope you live louder, shine brighter. This is your year. — Marisa Donnelly
2. Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings. — Jonathan Lockwood Huie
3. New year — a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours. — Alex Morritt
4. This is really my selfish year. This is really my, get my shit together year. This is really my self-care year. This is really my, know my worth year. This is really my level-up year. This is really my, if you aren’t adding you’re being subtracted year. — Unknown
5. What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year. —Vern McLella
6. Ring out the old, ring in the new. Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true. — Alfred Lord Tennyson
7. The New Year is a painting not yet painted; a path not yet stepped on; a wing not yet taken off! Things haven’t happened as yet! Before the clock strikes twelve, remember that you are blessed with the ability to reshape your life! ― Mehmet Murat ildan
8. Your life right now is a result of what you did a year ago. Your life a year from now will be a result of what you do right now. Act Accordingly. — Steven Bartlett