14 Classic Alice in Wonderland Quotes That Reflect On Life
Nobody could’ve predicted the impact of how the story of a little girl who follows a rabbit down a rabbit hole into a strange wonderland would inspire the minds of many in the years that followed. From the queer characters and their cheeky yet thought-provoking dialogues to the unpredictable plot twists and the ‘out of this world’ experience, every single aspect of this story amalgamates to form a masterpiece. Yes, Alice in Wonderland (short for Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland) by Lewis Carroll is a certified classic.
No matter where you are or which path you’ve chosen on this journey of life, you can always take the lessons and advice from these Alice in Wonderland quotes into consideration to reflect on your own life. Although it’s known as one of the most popular children’s stories, it never grows old in the hearts of those who have enjoyed and expanded their imaginations through the experience of this timeless story.
We’ve curated 14 of the most classic Alice in Wonderland quotes to help you reignite your imagination and allow you to reflect on life with a more easy-going yet purposeful perspective.
Related: We love great stories such as Alice in Wonderland that are undoubtedly worth our while. Here are 25 Incredible Novels You Must Read At Least Once In Your Life.
Here are 14 Classic Alice in Wonderland Quotes That Reflect On Life:
1. Alice – How long is forever?
White Rabbit – Sometimes just one second.
2. “Her world was a mess, so she lost herself in a wonderland of madness.”
3. “It’s only a dream…”
4. “You,” he said,”Are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world, and that, I believe, is why you are in so much pain.”
5. “I can’t explain myself, I’m afraid, Sir, because I’m not myself you see.”
6. “You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution to their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic”
7. “I’m not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.” – Cheshire Cat
8. “As lost as Alice, As mad as the Hatter”
9. “Who in the world am I? Ah, that’s the great puzzle.”
10. “The little girl just could not sleep because her thoughts were way too deep, her mind had gone out for a stroll and down the rabbit hole.”
11. “No, no! The adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time.”
12. “You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.” – Mad Hatter
13. “I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” – Lewis Carroll
14. “When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.” – Alice In Wonderland