Life is not always easy. Sometimes, it will give you happiness which knows no bounds, and at the same time, it can throw some pretty tough challenges along your way. But, does that mean it is not worth enjoying?
In order to enjoy and appreciate life to the fullest, it is important to understand it first. Because there is more to life than just living it.
Here are 50 of the best meaningful quotes on life, that will make you appreciate every moment of it.
65 Meaningful Quotes on life That Will Make You appreciate every moment you live
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”― Albert Einstein
- “Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.” – Oscar Wilde
- “You are only as free as you think you are and freedom will always be as real as you believe it to be.”― Robert M. Drake
- “I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.” – Anne Frank
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
- “Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one.” – Martin Heidegger
- “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
- “Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it.” – C. S. Lewis
- “If you are living out of a sense of obligation you are a slave.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- The path isn’t a straight line; it’s a spiral. You continually come back to things you thought you understood and see deeper truths.
13. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anaïs Nin
14. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
15. “It is better to have a meaningful life and make a difference than to merely have a long life.” – Bryant H. McGill
16. “Always go too far, because that’s where you’ll find the truth.” – Albert Camus
17. “The fullness of life is only accessible in the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
18. You might want someone else to save you, or might want to save someone so badly. But no one else can save you, not really, not from yourself.” ― Ava Dellaira
19. “Life is in ourselves and not in the external.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
20. “Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.” – Erich Fromm
21. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
22. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
23. “It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us.” – Epicurus
24. “Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful.” – Martin Yan
25. “Take life one step at a time look forward to your future, stop looking back and regretting the past, the past is the past because it does not last!” – Abhishek Tiwari
26. “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” – Buddha