Introverts need silence as much as they need meaningful conversations. They love people they can have comfortable silences with.
For Introverts spending time with someone is enough, they just want to feel your presence, they do not mind silences. For them quiet time is not awkward.
There are a lot of ways to enjoy comfortable silences. You can find your own silent activity that works for you and your friends.
I am personally blessed to have friends who understand my need for silence and spend some quiet time with me without letting it be awkward for a moment. We either go for silent nature walks or star gaze.
5) Time to Unwind and recharge their batteries
Just like Introverts need quiet space, they also need alone and quiet time to unwind and recharge their batteries. Most Introverts have their own bedtime rituals to unwind and recharge their batteries for the next day.
If the Introverts go a long time without their quiet time to recharge, they can become irritable and snappy.
They need to set some time aside to relax and unwind on a regular basis to give them the energy to socialize again.
I personally read a bit or meditate every night before going to bed to unwind and recharge my batteries to face the next day with full zeal and enthusiasm.
Are you an Introvert? What makes you happy? We would love to hear from you.
Related Video: Reasons Why Highly Intelligent People Can’t Find Happiness
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- 10 Things That Make An Introvert’s Life Easier and Happier
- 10 Signs You Have A Rare Personality
- The Introvert Advantage: Your Pros in the Extraversion World
- This Is Probably Why I’m Being Quiet At The Moment
- 7 Situations That Are Obvious Negatives But Are Perceived As Absolute Positives In An Introverts Life