“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue.
You are madly in love with him but somewhere, you feel worried whether you two are going to be together all through your life. Most people these days don’t agree with the concept of true love. But trust us, true love exists. If you are wondering whether the two for you are ever meant to be or not, look out for these 16 signs:
(1) You are meant to be if… You consider him as your secret-keeper:
He knows all your secrets and you find safe in sharing them with him. The reason you do this is you trust him more than anybody else in this world. This trust is one of the essential elements you need to sustain a long-lasting relationship.
(2) You are meant to be if… You don’t want him to change:
You love and respect him just the way he is. You don’t want him to change. You might not like certain things but you love him for the person he is.
(3) You are meant to be if… You are comfortable by being yourself in front of him:
You can simply be yourself when he is around. You don’t need to pretend or get scared to do anything which might turn him off. This happens because he too has accepted you in the you are.
(4) You are meant to be if… You communicate through silences:
You don’t have to chatter all the time you are with him. You two can simply sit together and do your own work silently and enjoying each other’s company simultaneously. This indicates the strong bonding you have.
(5) You are meant to be if… You are not jealous when he hangs out his female friends:
You give him the space to spend time with his buddies. You don’t feel jealous even if he hangs out with his female friends because you have that confidence he’s not going to cheat on you.
(6) You are meant to be if… You don’t feel suffocated because he gives you the space you need:
In the way you give space to him, he gives you the space too. You don’t feel he’s being too much possessive or controlling over you. This sense of comfort and stability is one of the keys to a long-lasting relationship.
(7) You are meant to be if… You have met his family and he has met yours:
So, the introduction part is done already! Both of you have probably met each other’s family and feel loved by them. Who knows, they are perhaps waiting too for The Big Day!
(8) You are meant to be if… You are not scared to disagree with him:
The two of you respect each other’s opinion. You don’t feel scared to disagree with him because you know this is just a part of life and he will accept and understand you. It will never be a reason for any fight.
(9) You are meant to be if… You always sort out the differences you have:
You understand it’s okay to have differences and you work it out together rather than getting into fights. You always try to find solution to problems rather than harping on the problem. This harmony gives stability to your relationship.
(10) You are meant to be if… You can visualize a future with him:
When the two of you make plans for the future, you always include each other. You can’t imagine a future without him!
(11) You are meant to be if… You are still together after fights and misunderstandings:
Fights and misunderstandings are common in every relationship. What matters is how you have dealt with them. There have been a number of times when you guys fought and misunderstood each other but at the end of the day, you have sorted them out and stayed together. This made your bonding stronger.