12. “Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts.” – Hopi
13. “Oh Great Spirit, help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence.” – Cherokee Prayer
14. “Peace and happiness are available at every moment. Peace is every step. We shall walk hand in hand. There are no political solutions to spiritual problems. Remember: if the Creator put it there, it is in the right place. The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Tell your people that, since we were promised we should never be moved, we have been moved five times.” – An Indian Chief
15. “Tell me and I’ll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and I’ll understand.” – Tribe Unknown
16. “Those who have one foot in the canoe, and one foot in the boat, are going to fall into the river.” – Tuscarora
17. “Those that lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.” – Blackfoot
Aren’t these Native American quotes inspiring? Let us know in the comments down below which on is your favorite!