Reveal your inner character with your Mayan zodiac signs!
In comparison to the 12 monthly zodiac signs we’re all familiar with, there are 20 possible day signs in the Mayan calendar. But just like your zodiac sign, your Mayan zodiac sign can reveal a whole lot about how you view the world and your personality.
Dating back to the sixth century A.D, the Mayans have proved to be extremely skilled in mathematics, which is why the Mayan Calendar is so famous. Mayan astrology is a modified version of Mesoamerican astrology, which is known to be astrology that is much ahead of its time. The Mayan Calendar, or Tzolk’ in, is comprised of 20 Day Signs and 13 Galactic Numbers, making a 260-day calendar “year”.
Take a look at the 19 Mayan astrology signs :
1) Ch’en: 2nd January to 21st January
2) Yax: 22nd January to 10th February
3) Sak’: 11th February to 2nd March
4) Keh: March 3rd to March 22nd
5) Mak: March 23rd to April 11th
6) K’ank’in: April 12th to May 1st
7) Muwan’: May 2nd to May 21st
8) Pax: May 22nd to June 10th
9) K’ayab: June 11th to June 30th
10) Kumk’u: July 1st to July 20th
11) Wayeb’: July 21st to July 25th
12) Pop: July 26th to August 14th
13) Wo’: August 15th to September 3rd
14) Sip: September 4th to September 23rd
15) Sotz’: September 24th to October 13th
16) Sek: October 14th to November 2nd
17) Xul: November 3rd to November 22nd
18) Yaxk’in’: November 23rd to December 12th
19) Mol: December 13th to January 1st
If you’d like to learn more about your inner character and figure out what your Mayan sign is, take this quick quiz!
Your results may surprise you or reaffirm what you knew about yourself all along. Pass it on and enjoy!
What are your Mayan Zodiac Signs? Let us know in the comments.
You May Also Like