13 Signs Of Gaslighting In Your Relationship
1. No longer feeling like the person you used to be.
2. Being more anxious and less confident than you used to be.
3. Often wondering if you’re being too sensitive.
4. Feeling like everything you do is wrong.
5. Always thinking it’s your fault when things
6. Apologizing often.
7. Having a sense that something’s wrong, but being unable to identify what it is.
8. Often questioning whether your response to your partner is appropriate (e.g., wondering if you were too unreasonable or not loving enough).
9. Making excuses for your partner’s behavior.
10. Avoiding giving information to friends or family members to avoid confrontation about your partner.
11. Feeling isolated from friends and family.
12. Finding it increasingly hard to make decisions.
13. Feeling hopeless and taking little or no pleasure in activities you used to enjoy.– @theheartysoul
Toxic Relationship Quotes, The Hearty Soul Quotes