Is Narcissist Personality Disorder…
Narcissist Quotes, Stress Quotes
Can I help? No.
Can it be fixed? No.
Will it always be bad? The abuse will always return.
Can I make it better? No. What if its ME? It isn’t.
What about the good times? The good times are a tool to keep you hooked.
Narcissist Quotes, Stress Quotes
You figure out who they really are and now they realize you are much stronger than they thought you could be.
Maybe they saw you were destroyed once, but now you came back stronger than ever, in spite of all of the trauma that you experienced.That makes you strong. That makes you a badass.
When the narcissist realizes that not only do you now know who & what they are, but that you also recognize your VALUE and SELF-WORTH they know the show is over for them.
They want to scatter and fear about who you are going, to tell the truth about who they really are. They will be compelled to tell lies to common acquaintances (smear campaign) in an effort to discredit an
1. They are dependent on other peoples validation and supply in order to feel ‘energized.’
2. They are unable to empathize.
3. They have a very fragile ego, and are easily offended.
4. They are very insecure.
5. They are chronically bored, and anything new that might interest them is short-lived.
6. They are unable to self reflect on their own weaknesses, to improve oneself.
7. They are extremely jealous and envious of others.
1. We believe that we can fix them and make them better.
2. We quickly forget how they made us feel.
3. We like to believe that they have changed for the better.
4. We fear that we’ll never experience a connection like that again.
Narcissist Quotes, narcissistic abuse quotes, toxic narcissist quotes, manipulation narcissist quotes, quotes about narcissist, narcissistic people quotes, dealing with a narcissist quotes
You will never get the truth out of a narcissist. The closest you will ever come is a story that either makes them the victim or the hero, but never the villain.
– Shannon L. Alder
Shannon L. Alder Quotes, Narcissist Quotes, narcissistic abuse quotes, toxic narcissist quotes, manipulation narcissist quotes, quotes about narcissist, narcissistic people quotes, dealing with a narcissist quotes
HOW TO SHUT DOWN A NARCISSIST
“I Hear You”A narcissist’s top agenda is always to be heard or seen.So, when you see your narcissist displaying child-like behavior such as temper tantrum, incessant texting, etc, try responding with, “I hear you” and then repeat back to them exactly what you heard (or read).
“Say Nothing”Narcissist loves a good argument. The more they engage with you, the more opportunities they have to break you down, insult you, and get their way. So stop trying when they have made their point, and you’ve made yours, and no agreement has been reached, stop engaging with them.
“I Trust That”Lying protects their fraudulent truth, which gives them supply when someone falls for it. Calling t
1. The idealization ends.The narcissist begins to withdraw affection and spends more time with other people.
2. Passive- aggressiveness.Used privately by people who hide their negativity and cannot directly confront difficult situations.
3. Gaslighting.They will make you question everything about yourself, including the people around you and your sanity.
4. Name-calling.Used to hurt you and includes comparing you to others, or suggesting other people are better than you.
5. Projection.A defence mechanism that narcissists u
Abusers don’t abuse everyone. They are actually very nice to some people, polite, and helpful.That’s why when problems arise, people do not believe the victim. This causes the victim to doubt themselves and start to internalize the abuse. This is another cruel form of gaslighting.
– Maria Consiglio
Maria Consiglio Quotes, Narcissist Quotes, narcissistic abuse quotes, toxic narcissist quotes, manipulation narcissist quotes, quotes about narcissist, narcissistic people quotes, dealing with a narcissist quotes, abusers quotes, quotes about abusers
Leave a Reply