Family Boundaries Might Sound Like:
• Thank you for sharing this advice. I’ll consider it and will let you know when I make a decision.
• We have different opinions, and we don’t have to change each other’s minds. We can agree to disagree.
• I do want to spend time with you, and right now, I need some time alone to recharge.
• When you dismiss my opinions, I feel disrespected.
• I’d appreciate it if you didn’t comment on my physical appearance or weight anymore.
• When you do/say ——-, it makes me feel ——