And the time and energy you could be spending towards taking action and making choices in favor of what you want is being used towards what you don’t want. This means, you’ll keep getting more of what you don’t want — casual connections — instead of what you want — a meaningful connection.
Here’s what to do instead of hooking up, but only if you want more.
When hooking up causes you to be at a guy’s beck and call, it’s time to stop that obsession. When you stop hooking up, you can better focus on what you want.
To get started, create your big vision of love. Then focus on that vision of what you want, take action towards that, and make choices in favor of the love you desire. In doing so, you’ll be moving closer to meeting that special someone. Here are details on creating your big vision of love.
Written by Originally appeared in Love for successful women
You may also like:
- 11 Signs The Nice Guy You Are Dating Is A F*ckboy in Disguise
- Breakups Suck And These 5 Things Will Only Make It Worse
- How Your Spiritual Energy Is Affected By One-Night Stands
- 10 Tips To Spot Emotional Unavailability: Before You Get Hooked
- Beware of the Hook: Narcissists Tend to “Hoover” During the Holidays…