By focus gently on your breath, you will notice how things open up clearly to you without any contraction. Everything will
seem easy. Love will reach you, as well as a natural sense of well-being. Cultivate this practice every day, especially if you are in the quest for answers, spiritual awakening, or self-exploration.
You can also start Vipassana by attending a class with a teacher and continue at home. Group teachings allow to grasp a more comprehensive knowledge of the practice and provide a good ground to focus on the breath as a teacher guides you.
You May Also Like:
- Meditation For Beginners: Everything You Need To Know About Meditation
- How Mindfulness Meditation For Panic Disorder Can Help You
- Meditation and Yoga Can Reverse DNA Reactions Which Cause Stress
- This School Replaced Detention with Meditation and Has Achieved Wonders
- 6 Benefits of Meditation you probably never heard about