Symptoms of Emotional Exhaustion
Signs That You Need To Take a Break
• YOU’RE BECOMING IMPATIENT IT’S only natural to be impatient from time to time, but if you are acting out and exerting temper on your family, coworkers or friends, chances are that you may be mentally exhausted.
• ISSUES WITH SLEEP If you need hours to fall asleep or you wake up frequently during the night, you’re having trouble sleeping. It could be because you’re exhausted both mentally and physically.
• YOU GET IRRITATED EASILY If you have a high threshold for annoyance and lately you become irritated by trivial matters that wouldn’t normally bother you, then it is a sign of emotional exhaustion.
• FEELING ANXIOUS AND DEPRESSED In such cases you are experiencing anxiety or panic attacks. It is a warning sign that your mental health requires immediate attention.
• LACK OF MOTIVATION Have you lost your motivation to do the things you used to love? The feeling of not being motivated by anything is a sign that you’re overburdened by life! Don’t give up on yourself or your aims. It’s time to take a break and recharge your batteries!
• YOU FEEL DISCONNECTED You are dissatisfied with work and life. If you feel as if you’re losing your grip on reality, it could be a sign that you’re mentally and emotionally exhausted.