People Do Not “Fake” A Mental Illness…
They fake being okay…
- They smile when they’re going through hell.
- They only say “I’m busy” when they need to take time to cope with severe symptoms.
- They work hard and uphold their responsibilities all while appearing fine
- They are often the funny/ caring/ supportive one in any friendship
- If something appears wrong, they just say “I’m tired” to not arouse too much suspicion
Why? Because more than ANYTHING, they don’t want to be DEPRESSION a burden or to let anyone down.