15. “I don’t hate people, I just feel better when they aren’t around”
There are people who just don’t want to be with other people. They just enjoy being alone.
16. “If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence”
Because true friends will stay with you and be with you whatever and wherever you are.
17. “what matters most is how well you walk through the fire”
No matter what you will go through, it’s how you handle it that matters.
18. “The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts…”
This is the reality. But not on all people.
19. “How the hell could a person enjoy being awakened at 6:30 AM by an alarm clock…”
Well, that’s life! However, let’s look at the brighter side.
20. “He asked, ‘What makes a man a writer?’…”
Being a writer is expressing yourself, most writers have been through a lot, and what makes a writer is by writing it on a paper or if not, you can just jump off the bridge.
21. “Find what you love and let it kill you”
There are things that will not be good for you but we just love to have it.
22. “Slavery was never abolished, it was only extended to include all the colors”
Slavery still continues, but now it is in different forms and it becomes worst.
There you have it, Charles Bukowski Quotes. I’m sure you get a lot of words of wisdom from this famous poet. There’s still a lot of Charles Bukowski quotes, do you have any other Bukowski quotes that can add up to our list? Send it to us and we will be happy to feature it for you.