The philosophy of Karma can help you truly become the best version of yourself. These best karma quotes explain how to live life in the most fulfilling way.
On the night of his enlightenment Buddha made the profound discovery that nothing happens by chance, every act, every word, every thought is connected by cause and effect. This is what Hinduism and Buddhism call the law of karma.
Karma can be clarified simply as our actions always have consequences, and that our actions come from our thoughts. A deeper understanding of karma can be achieved by actual self-realization.
Karma is not meant to be a punishment, it can be classified as a lifestyle to educate positivity. Actions in harmony bring good karma whereas selfish actions bring unfavorable karma and pain. It is not fate, it is not the stars, it is we ourselves who are in control of our own lives.
Words and actions act like a boomerang thus we need to take extra care about how we throw them. Karma is independent of any faith, results of transgressing the universal law of Karma applies to one and all. The law of Karma is infallible and it is omnipresent: it will catch the person whenever his/her karmic fruits are ripening.
There are 12 distinct laws of karma constantly at play:
1. The Great Law
2. The Law of Creation
3. The Law of Humility
4. The Law of Growth
5. The Law of Responsibility
6. The Law of Connection
7. The Law of Focus
8. The Law of Giving and Hospitality
9. The Law of Here and Now
10. The Law of Change
11. The Law of Patience and Reward
12. The Law of Significance and Inspiration
Looking for some good quotes about karma? Here in this article, we have accumulated some deep powerful karma quotes and sayings that will give you the motivation to stay positive and on the right path.
Here are some best karma quotes and sayings for you to follow if you feel like your belief is shaking.
Law of Karma Quotes
1. He and his fate walk together, Master and Slave.In which order, only time and action tell. — Vijay Fafat
2. Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get? — Jodi Picoult
3. Karma is a tricky thing. To serve Karma, one must repay good Karma to others. – M.R. Mathias
4. The meaning of Karma is in the intention. The intention behind the action is what matters. — Bhagavad Gita
5. Contrary to popular misconception, karma has nothing to do with punishment and reward. It exists as part of our holographic universe’s binary or dualistic operating system only to teach us responsibility for our creations – and all things we experience are our creations.- Sol Luckman
6. Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it. ― Sakyong Mipham
7. There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. — Sylvester Stallone ki
8. I never kill insects. If I see ants or spiders in the room, I pick them up and take them outside. Karma is everything. — Holly Valance
9. They who give have all things; they who withhold have nothing. — Hindu Proverb
10. Ripples of karmic events are best humbly done in artistic, significant, unique karmic harvests without any forms of retaliation. — Angelica Hopes
11. For the keynote of the law of Karma is equilibrium, and nature is always working to restore that equilibrium whenever through man’s acts it is disturbed.
12. Karma manifests Newton’s Third Law of Motion in the arena of Ethics. — J. Earp
Relationship Karma Quotes
13. Forgive the person and their actions, never give in to hate. Let it go, set it free, and karma will take care of what is meant to be.
14. Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence. ― Haruki Murakam
15. Karma said: You’ll fall in love with someone who doesn’t love you, for not loving someone who did.
16. I heard that karma is vengeful and is also a light sleeper. So I’ve chosen to love you like this. Quietly. — Rudy Francisco
17 When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points. ― Confucius
18. Just remember that all the sh*t someone puts you through, sooner or later finds its way back to them.
19. Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing
Life Karma Quotes
20. Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. — Lipham
21. The person whose mind is always free from attachment, who has subdued the mind and senses, and who is free from desires, attains the supreme perfection of freedom from Karma through renunciation. — The Gita
22. Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment. – Eckhart Tolle
23. Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
24. Every act is done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil. — Nishan Panwar
25. Good fortune often occurs when you stop expecting life to present opportunities to you and you start presenting opportunities to live. — Rasheed Ogunlaru
26. Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them. — Rick Springfield
27. Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences. — Robert Louis Stevenson
28. I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick, or child out there. We’re all the same. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us all in the butt at the end of the day. – Angie Stone
29. I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back. — Megan Fox
30. I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well. – Yannick Noah
Bad Karma Quotes For You To Learn
31. No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you’re lucky, God will let you watch.
32. Before you rush in and save people make sure you are not interrupting their Karma.
33. Lots of people say they believe in karma. Most of them just believe in revenge. — Chris Bonnello
34. How people treat you is their karma. How you react is yours. — Ericka Williams
35. I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good. — Sandra Bullock
36. A strong woman doesn’t seek revenge. She moves on and lets karma do her work.
37. Karma is a balance sheet of life that debits and credits all your deeds. Which is audited by our creator and actions are based on what we accumulated in it. ― Abhysheq Shukla
38. If you give the slightest pain to any living being, then in the form of pain, the pain-giving karma will give you its ‘fruit’. So think before you hurt any living being. — Dada Bhagwan
39. You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.– Ericka Williams
40. Let the players play, let the haters hate, and let karma handle their fate.
41. People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead. – Edith Wharton
42. You win some, you lose some, let Karma takes its course. — Cocoy McCoy
43. Karma’s just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she’ll be with you shortly.
44. Karma doesn’t spare anyone.
Deep Powerful Karma Quotes
45. Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end. – Daisaku Ikeda
46. What you plant, you harvest; such are the fields of karma.
47. Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve. – Jessica Brody
48. Be not deceived; God has not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. –
Paul the Apostle
49. The universe does not carry debts, it always returns back to you what you gave it. — Drishti Bablani
50. We generate our own Karma with our thoughts, words, and deeds. It would be quite true to say that our thoughts create our karma – good, bad, or indifferent. – DADA J. P. VASWANI
51. If you never tasted a bad apple, you wouldn’t appreciate a good apple. You have to experience life to understand life.
52. When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I wanna be there just in case it needs help
53. According to the karma of past actions, one’s destiny unfolds, even though everyone wants to be so lucky. – Sri Guru Grant Sahib
54. Karma says, if you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow.
55. Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character, and character fixes our destiny. — Tryon Edwards
56. Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity. — Edwin Hubbel Chapin
57. If a householder molds himself according to the circumstances just like nature molds Herself according to seasons and performs his Karma then only shall he acquire happiness.- Rig Veda
58. Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you’re hating part of yourself. — Elvis Presley
59. Karma is like a rubber band. It can only stretch so far until it comes back and smacks you in the face.
60. If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same? — Alexandra Katehakis
61. You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.
62. Karma, when properly understood, is just the mechanics through which consciousness manifests. — Deepak Chopra
63. The law is simple. Every experience is repeated or suffered till you experience it properly and fully the first time. ― Ben Okri,
64. If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive well.– Russell Simmons
65. Your karma is your unfinished spiritual business. On a soul level, it’s your to-do list — Catherine Carrigan
Whether you believe in karma or not, you use these best karma quotes as a force for our own personal and spiritual development to get rid of negativity.
So, which ones are your favorite quotes about karma? Mention them below in the comments!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are signs of karma?
Strange behaviors and patterns, complex karmic relationships, recurring themes in life, and so on are all signs of Karma.
Is karma the same as luck?
Our actions in harmony that bring good is our good karma, whereas selfish actions bring unfavorable karma and pain. It is not the same as fate or luck. We are the ones who control of our own lives.
How do I clean my karma?
To cleanse your karma, you have to start by having a deeper understanding of karma. It can be achieved by the self-realization and mindful living.