Superheroes…how we wish they would give us just one of their many incredible powers. It’s hard to find a person who isn’t fascinated with the superhero universe. Although our favorite superheroes are saving and helping people in a fictional world, they inspire us to make our real world a better place. Most importantly, superheroes motivate us to be the best version of ourselves. Truth be told, there’s a heroic side to every person. And though we feel our lives are ordinary, every person has a few superhero moments in their life! Agree? So let’s take your superhero fascination to the next level and find out which superhero you are like, based on your zodiac sign.
Your Zodiac Sign As A Superhero
1. Aries (March 21 – April 19)
Who else can be the Superman/Supergirl amongst the zodiac signs other than the ultra-resilient, determined and super-motivated Aries. Just like Superman/Supergirl, they have an aura of invincibility and are always eager to be stronger and faster. Being adventurous by nature, the idea of flying freely through the Universe greatly appeals to them. However, watch out for your Kryptonite and Lex Luther!
- Aries Personality: 15 Things You Need To Know About The Ram Sign
- Aries Personality Traits: A Zodiac Guide to the Enterprising Yet Ruthless Sign
2. Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
The Incredible Hulk
“The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets.” — This statement perfectly describes the resilient and stubborn Taurus. When they lose their calm, they seem to double their strength. While you would have much preferred another color over GREEN, there’s no denying that there’s something deeply fulfilling about the idea of beating the shit out of everything when you fly into a rage! You go ballistic pretty easily. Learn to use it as a motivating force to move past unfavorable situations and people.
- 10 Secrets About Taurus You Probably Know Nothing About
- 10 Reasons Why Taurus Women Make The Best Love Partners
3. Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
Deadpool’s morally-ambiguous nature, and the inner fight between being a hero or an anti-hero, resonates with the Gemini. This zodiac embodies the duality of personalities like Deadpool. Add to that the charm and wit, and the talkative and impulsive nature of this superhero. It makes perfect sense that Geminis is this hero with a cool name! Deadpool’s power of healing and regeneration, and hand-to-hand combat skills are perfect for the Gemini who gets impatient when life doesn’t move quickly enough!
- 10 Personality Traits Of The Misunderstood Gemini
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Gemini (13 Brutal Truths)
4. Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
The ‘boy who lived’ qualifies as a superhero whose greatest power is the ability to love and empathize. His story reinstates that love triumphs over hate. Cancer is the most emotional, sensitive and compassionate zodiac sign, hence they connect with Harry Potter’s humane nature above everything else. They admire how Harry creates a family at Hogwarts and all the spells and magic of his world. Cancer often wishes to escape the harsh reality and dwell in a world of fantasies. Their favorite magical item is the invisibility cloak as they can stalk on all their loved ones without being noticed!
- 12 Personality Traits Of Cancer, The Cardinal Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Cancer (10 Brutal Truths)
5. Leo (July 23 – August 22)
The red attire, the lightning bolts, the flashy name, and the superhuman speed- everything about Flash is so Leo-like! Being an ambitious, confident, proud, and drama-loving zodiac, they love this superhero that can create a massive electrical storm out of the blue. And much like the speedster Flash, Leos can change pace in a split-second.
6. Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
If given a choice, Virgo will choose to be none other than the quirky, smart, and keen problem-solver- Dr. Who. The Doctor’s psychic communication and telepathic powers are definitely attractive to the analytical-minded Virgos. Apart from that, they don’t require flashy superpowers to get what they want. Obsessed with organizing things- the idea of storing a ton of things inside a phone box must sound extremely appealing to Virgos.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Virgo, The Mercurial Earth Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Virgo (12 Brutal Truths)
7. Libra (September 23 – October 22)
There’s an aesthetic appeal in the rhythmic way Spider-Man travels around the city using his silken cobwebs- and that’s something Librans will find visually appealing. Libra tries to create a balanced and harmonious environment; they are the aesthetes amongst the zodiacs. If you’re a Libra, you probably attach a sensory appeal to the spider dance and the whole concept of having arachnid traits. You appreciate how Spider-Man avoids violence whenever possible and prefers to trap the enemy in a net instead.
8. Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
It’s not surprising that the Scorpio’s superhero match is Batman. They can relate well to the gothic vibes of Gotham City, the depth and somewhat damaged psyche of Batman. Scorpio is an ambitious, determined, passionate and secretive zodiac sign. Hence, their pick is a superhero who is realistic, relatable, obsessively passionate, and basically a man at his greatest strength.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
Being the size of an ant with superhuman strength is powerful. It’s like being a bullet. You can shrink in size whenever it pleases you, travel to wherever you want unnoticed, through underground tunnels, visit the most exotic places, and have the most amazing adventures! That is something the Sagittarius would definitely love. It opens up endless possibilities for the Sagittarius who is all about new adventures.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
Highly competitive yet compassionate, a warrior spirit and very resilient- all these qualities of Wonder Woman resonate with the Capricorn personality. Capricorn is determined and hardy- no matter how many times they fall, they will rise up every time. And when this zodiac sign is on a mission to achieve a goal, nothing can stop them- much like the superhero they resemble.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
Superhero Thor is inspired from the Norse god by the name Thor. Aquarius is a zodiac that loves mythological tales and ancient wisdom, so naturally they feel awed by a superhero that has its origin in mythology. Thor’s Viking legacy, and the background story of family deceit and redemption sure intrigues the eccentric Aquarius. Thor’s recurring battles with the shape-shifting, genderfluid Loki captures the offbeat essence of this zodiac sign.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
Pisces feels tenderly towards animals, hence they find the idea of being a feline superhero very cool. Catwoman’s agility and quick reflexes are qualities that Pisces crave for, whereas the slightly lost and distressed psyche is something they can relate to. Pisceans are intuitive but often get into melancholic moods, and feel that they are misunderstood. But Pisces can be as intimidating as Catwoman when she reveals her claws!
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)