Robin Williams was a funny, complicated man who brightened the lives of many people through his comedy and his wit. He was amazing and unforgettable and I know he was always able to put a smile on my face. So I selected 11 of my favorite quotes from Robin to share with you all.
Each quote makes me think about life, love, joy, and laughter. Enjoy.
1. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
2. “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
3. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!'”
4. “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you you are making too much money.”
5. “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.”
6. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
7. “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting.”
8. “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
9. “Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love: these are what we stay alive for.”
10. “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
11. “Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.”
Source – Higher Perpective