Make him fall in love with you by these 5 things.
Want to be in love forever?
If so, you first need to know how to recognize the real thing, since often, it’s the woman who sees it before the man.
As a relationship expert and love coach, I’ve found the primary indicator of real love is when your body, your heart & your mind all converge on the same undeniable truth: this man was made for you.
There’s also an unflinching awareness that you were made for him.
Basically, if you would bet your life (and his) that no other woman could ever love him better than you, then you’ve found the One.
But, let me warn you. Love is not easy. Once the starry-eyed phase has progressed into the inevitable power-struggle, that’s when the real work begins.
But it’s good work, and it provides the most direct access to intimacy.
Relationships are the most intense personal growth workshops that exist.
They’re the places you dive deep into your darkest shadow work. Love is not for the faint-hearted; it’s a gladiator sport. And that’s why I’m such champion for the highest, most resilient form possible, True Love.
You need a relentless, unshakable force strong enough to keep you doing the intense self-inquiry required to make a partnership effective, long term.
Your partner, if right, becomes a mirror for your magnificence and your myopias. A long-term relationship demands that you die into a more expansive version of you, and it can be terrifying (to your status-quo self).
Only True Love is strong enough to withstand the uncontrollable urge to run, to leave when it gets too hard.
And that is the point. Love is a sacred crucible for self-actualization. I believe it’s our fastest access to transformation.
This game is about rolling up your sleeves and getting down to those wounded areas in the basement of your psyche that you’ve been avoiding your whole life.
Here are some common reasons why you may not have found lasting love or marriage. Yet.
Listen for which statement(s) might apply to you:
- You treat men as if they’re more important or less important than you (both are equally dangerous & produce the same result, ie: he doesn’t feel met).
- You believe someone should love you “just the way you are” instead of seeking a partner who will stand for your greatest self.
- You want to be rescued—physically, financially, emotionally, intellectually.
- You’re riddled by shame, fear and hopelessness; you think true love is a fantasy that doesn’t exist.
- You’re desperately attached to being married with kids by a certain date, and looking for a good enough husband. Being in love is less important that being married.
- You’re unwilling to look at your own patterns that interfere with true intimacy.
- You’re ashamed of sexuality and have loads of unexplored guilt around it.
- You’re disconnected from your feelings & don’t share them openly with yourself or partner.
- You’re addicted to control and secretly want to have more power than he does.
- You’ve forgotten you’re a goddess, a creatrix and a high priestess deserving of love. If you don’t know you’re a Queen, you’ll never find your King.
These are the unproductive beliefs I had once, and often find in my female clients.
If any of these statements resonated for you, pay close attention to the rest of this article. If you don’t get these identified and handled, you may keep doing the same things over and over and never find your life partner, or worse.
You’ll find a good enough guy, but you won’t be “in love” and the romance will eventually dissolve leaving you feeling alone & disillusioned.
If you want to have your dream guy fall in love and stay with you forever,
He has to experience the following five things first.
1) You as THE safest place for him to go on the planet.
Your arms, your eyes, your lap, those have to be a refuge for him. It can be a scary world to your partner’s inner child. If he doesn’t feel safe in your presence, he will not choose to build a life there, you can never be “home.”
However, if you become the safest place on the planet for his heart’s secret needs; he will never leave. You’ll continue to win over every other woman. Wherever his novelty-seeking eyes wander, he’ll always be called back to you.