Even though you’re like a ball of emotions your obsession with perfection is unrealistic and often leads you to be self-critical.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Virgo, The Mercurial Earth Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Virgo (12 Brutal Truths)
7. Libra (September 23 – October 22)
Despite having charm, you find yourself struggling with indecisiveness, attention-seeking and a people-pleasing habit.
As a Libra, you represent the scales that should make you balanced. But you, too, have a list of toxic personality traits. Other than your grace and charming nature you have insecurities that you project on others by being secretly manipulative. You’re always starting shit up and can look for attention or validation.
8. Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
Your impatient and vengeful nature is your most toxic personality trait. You get angry easily and sometimes say things that are hurtful.
As a Scorpio, many see you as a hostile person, because if anyone crosses you or does you wrong, you handle the situation in an unpredictable manner. Sometimes you’re calm and rational, other times you lash out in a scary way. Your vengeful nature can also lead you to self-destructive behaviors.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
You don’t have a filter and say inappropriate things at the wrong time. People think of you as someone who is irresponsible and immature.
As a Sagittarius, you’re like having fun and being around people but there’s a negative aspect about you, it’s not necessarily a toxic personality trait, but it’s something that makes people dislike you, which is speaking at inappropriate moments. You do get carried away and don’t listen to what others have to say because of your low attention span but if you truly listen before talking, people will appreciate you even more.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
You’re dedicated but tend to ignore the needs of your loved ones because of work. You hardly take a break and are consumed with the thought of success.
Capricorn, you’re the most hard-working and ambitious among the zodiac signs and it’s a great thing that you’re dedicated but this workaholic nature of yours is also one of your toxic personality traits. For instance, you don’t take breaks from work and miss important events for your friends and families. It’s okay to be successful and focused but you need to chill the hell out before the desire to succeed turns into an unhealthy obsession.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
You tend to be sarcastic with your jokes but in a hurtful way. Since you don’t really care about what others think, you say inappropriate things purposely to hurt someone’s feelings.
As an Aquarius, most people see you as a bit eccentric which is okay as you should also be different and embrace yourself. But, the negative aspect about you is that even with your jokes and witty nature you may come off as someone who is extremely sarcastic and you simply do not care about what other people think. Your aloof personality makes you seem like you’re self-absorbed.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
You’re artsy and creative but it also makes you a little self-absorbed and narcissistic. You think that others are not capable of having the same intellect as you.
Pisces you are a dreamy and imaginative individual with the ability to think out of the box. Since you have thoughts that are different and more creative than others, you seem to be too proud of yourself and in an unhealthy way. Your head is always in the cloud and you look down upon those who don’t think like you.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
Did you find out what your toxic personality traits are? If you did, then share your thoughts with us by dropping a comment below.