6. Virgo (August 23 – September 23)
Addiction: Toxic Relationships
A Virgo is indeed very kind at heart. This is what makes a Virgo one of the most loving people you will ever come across. However, Virgo fears losing the person they are in love with; and, this often turns out to be the reason behind their sadness.
Sometimes, even though Virgo realizes that taking the relationship forward is next to impossible, they still cling on to their partner as for them, being in an emotionally miserable situation is better than being alone.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Virgo, The Mercurial Earth Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Virgo (12 Brutal Truths)
7. Libra (September 24 – October 22)
Addiction: Social Media
Libra is the most promising participant in social media sites. They cannot refrain from checking updates and hitting the like button every time they log into an SNS. So, by chance, if the internet connection is not working, you can sit back and enjoy while the Libra takes the instant initiative of calling up the internet provider and almost begging for the connection to become stable again.
8. Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
A Scorpio is definitely romantic and passionate; and, this passion often turns into an addiction. A Scorpio loves to spend intimate moments with their partner. Though this is a common trait for every person, yet, when it comes to sexual dexterity, it’s next to impossible to beat a Scorpio.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
If a Sagittarius smells adventure, there is no them holding back! You cannot match the energy levels of a Sagittarius easily, especially when it comes to feeling the heartbeats becoming equivalent to the drumbeats as you conquer the mountain peak, end up bungee jumping, or try out any other adventure sport.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
The way to a Capricorn’s heart is indeed through their stomach. You can never keep a Capricorn from their favorite delicacy. In fact, the aroma of delicious food always reaches the Capricorn even if they are engrossed in some important work and has no time to think about anything else. And, then the Capricorn follows the trail till their stomach is satisfied.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
Addiction: Video Games / Books
An Aquarius loves to read their favorite book or spend some rocking time playing the latest video games available. Usually, they are the people who are often caught with a storybook underneath the desk when they’re in school and this practice continues even when they become the most eminent personality in the world!
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
A Pisces loves to spend some romantic time with their partner. Unlike the intimacy of a Scorpio, Pisces is usually observed to be happy romancing in the traditional way. So, if your partner walks up to you with your favorite flower in hand or takes you to waltz your way through the night, you can definitely guess that you’re dating a romantic Pisces.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
As you can perceive, some of these addictions are quite healthy and can be channelized to achieve great things in life. However, unfortunately, there are quite a number of addictions that are definitely injurious to health.
So, as a responsible individual, you must try to push your loved ones towards achieving their dreams in a healthy manner and try to help them to get rid of the addictions that can leave a negative impact on their lives.