Some Thoughts On Boundaries From A Therapist
• You are allowed to say no and still be a kind person.– Helen Marie
• How someone reacts to your boundary speaks loudly.
• Boundaries are essential for your mental health.
• You shouldn’t be made to feel guilty for setting a boundary.
• Boundaries may be fluid and need regular editing.
• You are within your own rights to set a boundary.
• Boundaries should be respected.
• You do not need to over explain your boundary.
• Those who react negatively are often the reason why the boundary was needed.
Helen Marie Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental health quotes, good mental health quotes, best mental health quotes, boundaries quotes, setting boundaries quotes, healthy boundaries quotes, respect setting boundaries quotes, quotes about setting boundaries